Sunday, May 12, 2013

Did Paul write Hebrews?

Did Paul write Hebrews?

When I first learned of right division, this was my very first question directed to a teacher of Mid Acts dispensationalism and I was told in no uncertain terms that Paul could not have written it and had an article here on this blog telling the reasons why.  Now I've come full circle back to a place where I can entertain the notion that Paul may have been the author of Hebrews because of (1) similarity of writing style; (2) his unique salutation with which he ended all of his letters; (3) the fact that Peter says Paul wrote to kingdom saints in 2 Peter 3:15; and (4) it maintains a perfect balance in the New Testament of 7 Pauline kingdom epistles, 7 Hebrew epistles, and 7 Pauline mystery epistles.  For a more in-depth study of the question, please read:  http://bibleunderstanding.com/Hebrewauthorship2.pdf.

No comments: